British Chevening Scholarships 2021/2022 applications are now being accepted. International students can apply for the most prestigious and appealing scholarships in the UK. Chevening UK Scholarships 2022 has issued an early notice for application preparations for international students. Students from nearly every nationality are eligible to apply for and receive fully-funded Scholarships in the United Kingdom. You will learn about the Chevening Scholarship requirements, Chevening Scholarship details, Chevening Scholarship age limit, and Chevening Scholarship timeline in this post.
The British Chevening Scholarships is an international scholarship program that allows students with leadership qualities from over 160 countries and territories to pursue postgraduate study or courses at UK universities. A fantastic opportunity awaits you to secure your admission and fully funded scholarships in the United Kingdom for international students. 2022 UK Government Scholarship.Scholarship in the United Kingdom for 2022.
Chevening is the UK Government’s global scholarship program that provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for future leaders to study in the UK. These scholarships are given to outstanding professionals from all over the world in order for them to pursue a one-year master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
Chevening offers fully-funded scholarships, allowing you to focus on achieving your academic goals while also having the time of your life. You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, expand your network, learn about UK culture, and form long-lasting positive relationships.
Brief Description of British Chevening Scholarships
- Organization: British Chevening Scholarships Scheme 2022
- Universities: Universities of the United Kingdom
- Department: Maximum (Almost All)
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1500 approximately
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in UK
- Application Start: 2 August 2021
- Deadline: 2 November 2021
- Language: English
Eligibility Criteria of Chevening Scholarships
- Interested applicants who wish to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in the UK through the prestigious British Chevening Scholarships Scheme for the academic year 2022 are encouraged to meet the eligibility criteria and prepare their applications as follows:
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the Chevening eligible countries or territories (Click Here to Check)
- By the time you submit your application, you should have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will allow you to gain entry into a postgraduate program at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the United Kingdom, but it may differ depending on your course and university of choice.
- Have at least two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
- By 15 July 2022, you must have received an unconditional offer letter from a UK university.
- Return to your home country for at least two years after your award has expired.
- Free Apply : Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme 2020-21 | Fully Funded
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
- How to Apply CSC Scholarships Guidelines | Study in China | Fully Funded
- British Chevening Scholarships in the UK for International Students.
- Bill Gates Scholarships 2022 In USA | Fully Funded
English Language Requirements
The information about the Chevening English Language requirement that will be relevant for those applying to study in 2022 is provided below. Chevening accepts English language tests from the following five companies:
- Academic IELTS (paper or computer-based)
- Pearson PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- C1 Advanced (formerly Cambridge English: Advanced [CAE])
- Trinity ISE II (B2)