The DAAD Scholarship in Germany is now accepting applications for the year 2022. Students from developing countries are eligible to apply for a fully-funded DAAD Germany scholarship in 2022. Applications for Germany Scholarships to Study in Germany with Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students are now being accepted.
International students from any educational background or field of study can apply for DAAD Scholarship in Germany to further their studies in Master/MSc/MPhil or Ph.D. degree programs. After COVID-19, the DAAD Scholarship for International Students opened a new door to attract students from all over the world to study in German universities.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is one of the most appealing scholarships in the world for international students wishing to study in Germany. DAAD Scholarship in Germany is every student’s dream, to study in Germany with a prestigious DAAD Scholarship.
A quick look back in time reveals that the DAAD has a long history of bringing people and academia together. Founded in 1925 in Heidelberg on the initiative of a single student, Since then, the DAAD has grown to become one of the world’s most important funding organizations for international student and researcher exchanges. We invite you to learn more about our funding programs and the goals of our activities on the following pages.
- Organization: DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship 2022
- University: Universities of Germany
- Major/Areas: All Programs (Maximum)
- Master and Ph.D. Degrees are the highest levels of education available.
- Fully Funded Award
- Online application mode
- The number of awards received is unknown.
- International nationality (Developing Countries)
- The program is available in Germany.
- Application deadlines vary by program.
Criteria for Eligibility for DAAD Scholarship in Germany
- Applicants who wish to study in Germany with a DAAD Scholarship in Germany must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- International applicants are encouraged to apply (from Developing countries) Check the Country List by Clicking Here.
- For master’s degree applications at German universities under the DAAD Scholarship, students must have a bachelor’s degree or transcript.
- For Ph.D. degree applications at German universities under the DAAD Scholarship, applicants must have a Master’s degree or transcript.
- At the time of application, students should have at least two years of work experience. Work experience can come from either the public or private sectors.
- At the time of application, the degree should not have been obtained more than 6 years ago.
- Students should be in good physical and mental health.
- Should be able to demonstrate the following abilities: leadership, management, research, and so on.
- Language Requirement: To meet the basic requirement for German-taught programs, students should be able to complete a 6-month German language course.
- Students applying for English teaching programs must provide proof of English proficiency via IELTS or TOFEL.
DAAD Scholarship 2022 Goal
The DAAD promotes the training of specialists from developed and newly industrialized countries through its development-oriented postgraduate study programs. Local experts who are well-traine and networked with international partners play an important role in their countries’ long-term development. They are the best assurance of a brighter future with less poverty.
More education and better health care for all. The scholarships provide foreign graduates from developing and newly industrialized countries with at least two years of professional experience with the opportunity to pursue a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases, to pursue a doctoral degree and obtain a university qualification in Germany.
Programs Available for DAAD Scholarships in 2020/21
DAAD offers a variety of programs at various German universities for international students to enroll and study in Germany, as well as fully-funded Scholarships for international students. The list of DAAD Scholarship 2022 programs is provided below, along with their majors, universities, and application deadlines.
How to Apply DAAD Scholarship in Germany
Candidates who are eligible and interested are encourage to apply for the Study and DAAD Scholarship in Germany by following the instructions.
Applications must only sent directly to the relevant course!
Please refer to their respective websites for information on the application procedure (e.g., online application), the application deadline, and the required documents. Please download the Courses list from the above program list and visit the official websites of universities to learn more about their admission procedures.
Applications submitted to the DAAD will not forwarded to the appropriate course/university.
You may apply for a maximum of three courses.
If you are applying to more than one course, please list them in the DAAD application forms in the order of priority (see 7. Choice of host university/institution in Germany) and do not change the priorities in the relevant application form!
DAAD Scholarship Documents Required
- DAAD Scholarship Documents Required Handwritten signature and date on the application form (To download, click here.)
- Academic Curriculum Vitae (Cv) in European Format (Click Here to Download)
- Motivational Letter with Handwritten Signature (Current occupation and choices of postgraduate programs, 2 pages maximum)
- Recommendation letter from your current or previous employer (if you do not work)
- Employment Documentation (with working experience and time duration)
- Proof of Language Proficiency (IELTS, TOFEL)
Procedure for Application and Selection
- You submit your complete application(s) to the relevant postgraduate course.
- A selection committee recommends potential DAAD scholarship candidates.
- DAAD will contact the recommended candidates to request that they upload their complete application to the DAAD Portal.
- The selection process will completed, and the candidates recommended will Informed accordingly.
The DAAD Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that covers all educational expenses in Germany for international students, including airfare, a monthly stipend (850 euros for graduates and 1,200 euros for doctoral students), health insurance, and all other necessary support.
For Official Publication
How do I apply for a DAAD scholarship in Germany?
Normally, an IELTS (band 6) or TOEFL certificate is required to apply for a DAAD scholarship (minimum score 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, and 80 internets based). German: A DSH 2 or Test DaF 4 certificate is required for matriculation in German courses.
How many DAAD scholarships are given out?
Then you’ve come to the right place! The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) supports over 100,000 German and international students and researchers around the world each year, making it the world’s largest funding organization of its kind.