ETH Zurich Scholarship for international students is proclaimed to just accept new applications. candidates from around the world will apply for the ETH urban center Scholarships in European nation 2022. Scholarship in the European nation for international students is fully-funded scholarship support at ETH urban center University to check in European nation and Scholarship in Europe.
ETH urban center University offers the Excellence Scholarship and chance Program (ESOP) for international students to check abroad, curious about following their master`s studies with fully-funded scholarships in the European nations. There area unit multiple disciplines at ETH urban center University for ETH urban center Scholarship 2022. The Excellence Scholarship and chance Program supports students with a scholarship, mentorship, and therefore the ETH Foundation network.
ETH Zurich Scholarship may be a public analysis university within the town of Zürich, a European nation. based on Swiss people centralized in 1854 with the declared mission to coach engineers and scientists, the college focuses completely on science, technology, engineering, and arithmetic.
- Organization: The Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Program 2022
- University: ETH Zurich
- Department: Given below
- Nationality: International
- Course Level: Master`s Degrees
- Award: Fully Funded (No Airfare)
- Application Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Application Start: 1 November 2021
- Deadline: 15 December 2021
Deadlines ETH Zurich International Scholarships
Currently, the scholars awarded these scholarships for the 2021-2022 area unit finding out at ETH city and different universities. The admissions for 2021-2022 can begin from first November 2020. the scholars willing to require admission below these scholarship programs will access the official website and apply for admission.
The students will get admission to Masters’s Programs offered in ETH city and different universities. All the data relating to these scholarship programs are offered on the official website. it’s additionally pertinent to say that there’s no fastened range of scholars United Nations agency area unit offered these scholarships. Instead, the number of scholars might either increase or decrease counting on the provision of funds.
Interested candidates to check in Suisse with a fully-funded scholarship for international students at ETH Zurich university should fulfill the subsequent eligibility criteria;
- International candidates area unit inspired to use.
- Applicants should have a bachelor`s degree or equivalent education
- Must have outstanding performance with grade A (top 100% of bachelor`s degree)
- Students area unit needed to produce the right data for contact details
- Language Requirement: candidates whose English isn’t mother tongue should submit proof of English Fluency and Proficiency.
- CV or Resume
- Educational Documents
- Research Proposal (Guidelines are here)
- Language Proof
- Two Recommendation letters
- Others if any
The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP consists of a scholarship covering living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) and a tuition fee waiver.
ESOP is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s program (three or four semesters). This also applies to the tuition fee waiver.
Fields of Study
ETH Zürich could be a public analysis university within the town of Zürich, Suisse. based on the Swiss centralized in 1854 with the explicit mission to teach engineers and scientists, the college focuses solely on science, technology, engineering, and arithmetic. candidates will apply within the completely different vary of degree programs at ETH Zurich with a totally funded Suisse Scholarship 2022.
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture Master
- Civil Engineering Master
- Environmental Engineering Master
- Geomatics Master
- Integrated Building Systems Master
- Spatial Development and Infrastructure Systems Master
- Landscape Architecture Master
- Biomedical Engineering Master
- Biotechnology Master
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Master
- Computer Science Master
- Cyber Security Master
- Data Science Master
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology Master
- Energy Science and Technology Master
- Materials Science Master
- Mechanical Engineering Master
- Micro and Nanosystems Master
- Neural Systems and Computation Master
- Nuclear Engineering Master
- Processs Engineering Master
- Quantum Engineering Master
- Robotics, Systems and Control Master
Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Biology Master
- Chemical and Bioengineering Master
- Chemistry Master
- Computational Science and Engineering Master
- High Energy Physics Master
- Interdisciplinary Sciences Master
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics Master
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Master
- Physics Master
- Quantitative Finance Master
- Statistics Master
System-oriented Natural Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences Master
- Applied Geophysics Master
- Atmospheric and Climate Science Master
- Earth Sciences Master
- Environmental Sciences Master
- Food Science Master
- Health Sciences and Technology Master
Management and Social Sciences
- Comparative and International Studies Master
- History and Philosophy of Knowledge Master
- Management, Technology and Economics Master
- Mathematics Didactics Master
- Science Didactics Master
- Science, Technology and Policy Master
How to Apply for ETH Zurich Scholarship 2022
Please follow the subsequent steps to avail of this scholarship:
- ESOP and ETH Zurich Scholarship applications are provided via apply (online Master application).
- If you’re applying for quite one Master’s program, please submit a separate form for every course of study.
- In addition to the documents for the Master’s admission, you’ll have to be compelled to transfer a pre-proposal for your master thesis. See specifications here (PDF, 70 KB).
- The pre-proposal for the Master’s thesis should be developed by yourself and use established scientific citation follow.
- Plagiarism, negligent or intentional information can cause exclusion from the admission method or – if discovered later – to the revocation of the admission and of any scholarship.
- If your study program doesn’t invite references you need to name 2 reference persons for your ESOP application.
Scholarship quantity and length
The Excellence Scholarship consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) similar to a tuition fee release. The scholarship starts with the Master’s degree program and is awarded for the regular length of the Master’s program (three or four semesters).
The ETH Zurich Scholarship consists of partial regular payment for living and study expenses (CHF 7’500 per semester) similarly to a tuition fee release. The department can in addition give a scholarship of CHF 3’000 per semester or supply associate assistantship (with a payment of CHF five hundred – 600 per month). Details here (PDF, 75 KB).
The scholarship starts with the Master’s degree program and is awarded for the regular length of the Master’s program (three or four semesters).
Selection process of ETH Zurich Scholarship
The applications area unit was evaluated by the Admissions Committees of the several Master’s programs. the ultimate call for subsidization scholarships within the Excellence Scholarship & chance Programme and within the ETH Zurich Scholarship rests with the man of the cloth of the ETH. the quantity of annual scholarships depends on the provision of funds. the choices area unit communicated approx. middle of March.
- Scholarships In Belgium 2022/23 Without IELTS | Funded Scholarships
- Scholarship In Ireland 2022 Ireland Government Scholarship | Fully Funded.
- Holland Scholarship Netherlands at Maastricht University (Fully Funded)
- Fully funded scholarship USA | Best scholarships
- ETH Zurich Scholarship 2022 Application Process | Fully Funded
For Official Announcement
When can I apply?
We settle for applications for the tutorial year because of begin within the following year (autumn semester) throughout the international application window (November to mid-December). Applications should be submitted via eApply. Applications for the spring semester square measure reserved for ETH Zurich students solely.
How long does the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) last?
The stock purchase plan program lasts for the quality length of your chosen Master’s program.
When is the grant paid out?
The grant is paid to get in 3 or four installments. every individual installment is issued at the start of the semester. you need to have completed your semester entering so as to receive these payments.
Is it possible to transfer the ESOP to another study program then?
It is unattainable to transfer the grant to a special study program than the one originally chosen.
How is the grant paid out?
The grant is paid bent on your personal bank or posts workplace account in the Swiss Confederation.