Applications have been declared to use for the Salamti Fellowship Program Cohort 2022. candidates doing college boy, Graduate or degree degrees in Any tutorial Field or doing any Job during a skilled field square measure eligible for the Salamti Fellowship Program Cohort. Salamti Fellowship Program Cohort maybe a seven Day, Residential, Tech-Free, absolutely funded fellowship program wherever Peace Seekers and Activists aged between 18-35 years from all around Pakistan will participate. No IELTS & TOEFL demand for this absolutely funded Exchange program.
All the chosen candidates are gathered at one location, far from the noise and distractions for seven days wherever Peace Gurus, Academicians, specialists engaged in self peace and development are operating with the North American nation through a week-long program of workshops, exercises, and activities to confirm that we tend to bring home the bacon not solely the most effective of talents to figure for the peace of the society except for our own peace and development also.
As the execution of Salamti Fellowship Program Cohort VI grows our family to one hundred eighty superb people we tend to square measure trying forward to meeting thirty additional in Cohort VII. there’s No Application Fee. each Males & Females square measure Eligible for this Exchange program at Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA). thirty candidates are designated through this program.
Salamti Fellowship Program 2022 in Pakistan Details
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Host Organization: Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA)
- Duration of Fellowship: seven Days
- Financial Coverage: absolutely funded
- No of participants: thirty
- Deadline: seventh March 2022
This Program may be a seven Days program. thirty candidates are designated for this Program.
This is a totally funded Peace without boundaries Fellowship for Leaders & Students. Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA) pays for all the prices for accommodation, Food-related arrangements of the chosen participants.
Partial allowance is provided to any or all the chosen participants by Shaoor Foundation.
Shaoor initiated this flagship program on Gregorian calendar month twenty-seven, 2017 united of the peace activities underneath the project AmnQalaab (Peace Revolution).
- Applicants having age eighteen to thirty-five years square measure eligible.
- Should have an interest in the topic of peacebuilding and tolerance.
- Demonstrate robust leadership qualities and potential in their university/organization and community activities
- He/She should submit the careful Salamti Fellowship Cohort VII form
- A final interview (telephonic/skype/in-person) is required, should be willing and be ready to absolutely participate within the 7-day peace fellowship.
- National/Citizen of Pakistan.
The participants of the fellowship square measure attending to be those United Nations agency have “Potential” to become master trainers or 1st responders:
People who would actively work for peace-building in their communities and reject violence through community-based initiatives.
After the completion of the fellowship, the alumni would keep connected with SFEA to conduct on-ground activities associated with community building and promoting tolerance and inclusivity in their specific areas.
How To Apply For Salamti Fellowship Program Cohort?
- Applicants ought to fill out the webform here.
- Notice of Salamti Fellowship is Here
- Salamti Fellowship Program Cohort – VIi application should be submitted on-line before the point.
- All queries will be answered in English, Urdu, or Roman Urdu.
- Please use the word limit sagely to offer elaborate answers wherever necessary.
1. what’s Salamti Fellowship Program Cohort all about?
Salamti Fellowship Program Cohort is an in depth ONE WEEK residential fellowship for the peace seekers aged between 18-35 years from all across West Pakistan. the chosen participants are going to be inhabitation at a typical place for seven days and learn from the consultants, peace gurus and from one another through intensive week-long workshops, exercises and interactive sessions. Location of the fellowship are going to be disclosed later.
2. WHO is eligible to use for this Fellowship?
To be eligible for Salamti Fellowship Program Cohort, you must be beneath the age of thirty five, should be a national of West Pakistan and be totally obtainable to participate throughout the entire seven – day program.
3. Why is it necessary to fill the applying form?
The application type is that the most significant and therefore the obligatory half to qualify for Salamti Fellowship Program Cohort. it’s needed by each participant to fill the applying type associated send it back to United States – which is able to provide United States an insight into your thought method, understanding and expectations from Salamti Fellowship Program Cohort.
4. What follows, when the web course and form is submitted?
Once you have got completed and with success submitted the web form, all of the received forms are going to be evaluated and when an intensive scrutiny the applications are going to be marked in step with the set criteria. Later on, you may receive associate email from our official address (email@example.com) informing you regarding the standing of your form. If the applying is made you may then be notified regarding subsequent step that is an internet interview. Shortlisted candidates can then be interviewed by team SFEA against the determined criteria and on-spot observations (if any).
5. WHO are going to be managing the accommodation of the participants?
Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA) are going to be accountable for managing all the accommodation connected arrangements of the chosen participants.
6. square measure the chosen participants needed to pay the food expense throughout the fellowship?
This fellowship is entirely advantage primarily based, totally funded and freed from value. Thus, you’re not needed to procure any food expense, all of the food and living value are going to be taken care of by Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness.
7. what’s going to be the codification for the fellowship?
You are needed to wear earth tones with restricted color sonority because the idea of this fellowship revolves round the attainment of inner peace and providing you all some way towards self-reflection and community building. No serious makeup are going to be appreciated likewise.
8. Is it obligatory to complete the web Self Peace Development Course?
It is not obligatory for the candidates to complete the web Self Peace Development Course however if they are doing that it’ll facilitate them throughout the interview method. Also, this course can provide the candidates an in depth summary relating to the fundamental ideas of social peace building and can enhance their subject primarily based information.
9. what’s going to increase our probabilities of selection?
The redoubled likelihood of your choice for the fellowship depends on variety of elements, from filling out the web Self Peace Development Course and Salamti Fellowship Cohort-III form. Once this is often done, the shortlisted candidates would be needed to hold out one Special Assignment activity to extend their probabilities of choice. moreover, preference would be to people WHO have already got on-ground presence through their initiatives or attached with some organization operating for peace, tolerance, social justice and in different connected domains. The previous connected expertise can assist you to copy the learned methods in your communities. however it’s powerfully suggested that although you don’t have previous expertise, however a passion for peacebuilding – you must apply.
10. What follows, when the web interview?
After the web interview, shortlisted participants are going to be requested to undertake one special assignment that might embody a community engagement driven activity on the topics of peace and CVE. The somebody shall submit the one electronic device report and photos from the event to team SFEA.
10. WHO are going to be managing the expense of the participants?
Partial allowance (amount to be disclosed at a later stage) are going to be provided to all or any the chosen participants by Shaoor Foundation, remainder of the contribution are going to be on their own.
Yes, each participant are going to be sharing area with another coaching particip.
12. WHO ought to the participants reach dead set, just in case of any query/emergency?
On your arrival to the selected location, you may be an inventory of contact numbers of our team members that you just will reach dead set if there happens any emergency.