UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland 2022 is tolerating the new applications for the scholastic year of 2022. Global candidates are urged to apply for graduate degrees and grants in Europe. UNIL (Universite de Lausanne) is opened its new applications for global understudies to concentrate in Switzerland with International grants.
Candidates can apply for the Master’s certificates in different disciplines at UNIL University with Switzerland Scholarship for International understudies. There are many disciplines in which candidates can apply for UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland 2022. It is a splendid chance for worldwide understudies to concentrate abroad in Europe with UNIL Scholarship in Switzerland. Switzerland Scholarship for worldwide understudies 2022.
The University of Lausanne (UNIL) is a freely supported, research-zeroed in college on the shores of Lake Geneva, in the core of French-speaking Switzerland. It is as of now home to 15,800 understudies and 3,000 scholastic staff.
Organization: UNIL Master Scholarship 2022
University: The University of Lausanne
Areas/Major: Given below Course
Level: Master Degrees
Award: Full Scholarship
Application Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 10
Nationality: International The program can be taken in Switzerland Application Deadline; 1st November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland
Intrigued candidates to concentrate in Europe with full grant in Switzerland for global understudies at UNIL college should satisfy the accompanying qualification standards;
- Candidates should be International.
- Should have a four year certification or record or comparable to the UNIL prerequisite for ace degree applications.
- Candidates should have the superb scholastic records.
- Language Requirement: o have a language level of basically B2 (as indicated by the European Language Portfolio worldwide scale) in French or possibly C1 in English as per the language wherein your picked ace is educated.
Fields of Study
There are a few and various resources in the University of Lausanne for worldwide understudies to seek after their higher examination abroad in Switzerland with UNIL Master Scholarship monetary help. Candidates can apply in the accompanying resources for Scholarships in Switzerland.
- Geosciences and Environment
- Business and Economics
- Policy implementation
- Social and Political Sciences
- Philosophy and Sciences of Religions
Instructions to Apply
Qualified and intrigued up-and-comers are urged to apply for the UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland to concentrate in Europe by following the given system;
To start with, download the Master Scholarship Application structure by tapping on the following links:-click here to download
Pay the application expense of CHF 200.00 and bank subtleties are given underneath.
Bank details for payment:
- Post Finance Université de Lausanne – 1015 Lausanne Account no. 10-13575-3
- IBAN: CH17 0900 0000 1001 3575 3
- SWIFT/BIC : POFICHBEXXX
- Reason for the payment: Masters scholarship – your surname and first name.
Send the Scholarship Application structure alongside the necessary records to the following location.
Université de LausanneService des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)Bâtiment UnicentreCH – 1015 Lausanne Switzerland.
Doc’s Required on UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland
- Duplicate of Passport
- CV or Resume
- Instructive Documents (should be in English)
- Language Proof
- Two suggestion letters
- Verification of Payment
- Others assuming any
If it’s not too much trouble, plz check the complete list of documents(Click here)
Benifites of UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland
- The grant is allow for the base legal time of the program pick by the understudy. It adds up to CHF 1,600 every month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months per year) for the total length of the bosses (one and a half years or two years relying upon the picked aces), with the exception of instances of conclusive disappointment after the primary year.
- Understudies offered a grant will be absolved from the proper enlistment charges for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 expenses to be paid every semester.
Also Read :- CSC scholarship Renmin university china fully funded